Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Creating Photo Animations

Looking at the picture animation above, try to figure out what the article is about that is associated with this photo.
-Thinking time-
The title of this Article is How can I earn more from cash sitting in brokerage account?
Try another one.

-Thinking time-
The title of this article is- 10 Ways To Lose Your Nest Egg
(Here is the article if you are interested in reading it- http://money.msn.com/retirement-investment/10-ways-to-lose-your-nest-egg ).


When reading a newspaper or surfing on the web, the first thing most people do is look at the photos. .  A single photo and tell the whole story and can make a person interested in reading the rest of the article, without reading the title or lede paragraph first.
There are a number of programs that someone can use to make a photo animation. Two if the programs that my Digital media class used were InDesign and Photoshop. In both programs you can Edit Photos and illustrate photo animations.
I personally favor Photoshop to create my photo animations because it gives you many more options than InDesign and allows you to be more creative.  On the other hand when I am editing photos I prefer InDesign, it allows you to edit your photos more in depth than Photoshop.
Here is the Photo animation that I designed in class.

If I were to recreate this photo animation, I would take out the title of the story
Find a story that you feel can be told me a Photo animation and Photoshop or InDesign away!

No comments:

Post a Comment